Thursday, July 2, 2009

Daylight Donuts

149 Pierce Street, Suite 8
Franklin Township, NJ 08873

BAJ found this one day by driving by, and figured he'd give it a try one day. He came home RAVING about their donuts. The next time I had a chance, I figured I'd give it a try too. I asked the two owners which donuts are their favorites... one of them suggested this amazing sounding concoction of a chocolate covered donut with raspberry filling. He didn't have them ready, so I figured I'll come back and try it another time (since I was heading out to work), but he did offer to make it for me right there. I tried my donut (don't remember which choice I made) and it was OUTSTANDING. So fresh and tasty! I came home and told BAJ about the donut the man described to me, and we were BOTH drooling over this, so that weekend, went back and had the man make them for us. It was FABULOUS, but messy. Definitely not something for the drive into work.

We LOVE Daylight Donuts, and are so glad we gave it a try. The owners are so very nice; they not only offered to make me that donut special, but they also offered my toddler son a donut.

Daylight Donuts on Urbanspoon

No comments: