Friday, July 17, 2009

Cafe Primavera

2 JFK Blvd
Somerset, NJ 08873

Cafe Primavera has been on my mental list for a long time, since I've seen such great reviews for it and it's very close. Last night, we went out to dinner with my father in law, and he chose it after we gave him three other choices. YAY!

BAJ and I both got the "Summer Recession Buster" special, which gave us a salad, an entree, and a dessert for $14. He had chicken marsala, and thought it was very good and probably among the top 5 he's ever had. I had shrimp with tomato, basil, and angel hair and it was also very good. The salad was pretty typical--lettuce, a tomato, shredded carrots, and a cucumber, but the dressing was tasty. The Italian Ice was DELICIOUS, so good that my father in law ordered a gelato.

The prices were reasonable, it had a very nice atmosphere, and the food was not only very good but also a pretty good portion size. We WILL be going back to Cafe Primavera!


Cafe Primavera on Urbanspoon

No comments: