Saturday, July 4, 2009

Biagio's Harbor Cafe

509 Us Highway 9
Lanoka Harbor, NJ 08734

We decided to take my parents out to dinner, and they chose Biagio's. This was our second trip there, and it has been very good both times. The first time, we went on a Sunday, and my mom commented that her food wasn't as good that time as it was this time (she ordered the same item).

Prices were fairly reasonable; it came to around $20 for each of us (after soft drinks). They are a BYOB. I ordered the special of Eggplant Rollatine... for an extra dollar, it added soup AND salad (as opposed to just one of those) as well as dessert. The soup I chose (cream of spinach) was excellent, and my meal was as well. I chose the cannoli desert, which I ended up taking home. This was two small cannolis, but they were still tasty.

Everyone enjoyed his meal at our table, and we were pleased with the service. Our waitress wasn't fabulous, but the owner was bussing tables, running checks, joking with the customers, which helped speed that process.


Biagio's Harbor Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments: