Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Restaurants I want to try-Middlesex County

I can never remember which restaurants are on my to try list, because said list is a mental one and my mind is full of swiss cheese.

  • Buon Appetito--Edison
  • Catherine Lombardi--New Brunswick (hahaha, someday we'll have money.)
  • Cereal Bowl--New Brunswick
  • Costa Chica--New Brunswick
  • Delta's--New Brunswick
  • Due Mari--New Brunswick
  • Evelyn's--New Brunswick
  • Kona Grill--Iselin
  • Little Spain--Edison
  • Main Street Trattoria--Edison
  • Makeda--New Brunswick
  • Panico's--New Brunswick
  • Portuguese Fisherman--South River
  • Tula--New Brunswick

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ooh, Panico's is good. Go to restaurant.com first and get a cheap GC!

heeda said...

Catherine Lombardi and Delta's are great! I know the owner's of both.