Monday, January 20, 2014

Warren Deli and Grill

It's typical for us to want hoagies on Sunday, when many delis are closed, so we took the opportunity of Martin Luther King, Jr. day to try a new place out.  My husband wanted specialty sandwiches, so I found this place online.  A littler further than we'd normally travel, but this place was great.  I had a Roma Panning (breaded eggplant, roasted peppers, pesto, and mozzarella) while my husband had an enormous daily special sandwich.  The place is nice and clean, and has a wide variety of chips and drinks.  We also tried the macaroni salad and the pasta salad.  My husband exclaimed that the macaroni was perfect, while I enjoyed the pasta salad more with its black olives, green peppers, and yellow squash.

It's a little out of our way, but we were really pleased with our trip to Warren Deli!