Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mr Assante Pizza

201 US Hwy 22
Green Brook, NJ 08812

We were looking for something a little bit different, so I turned to Yelp to find places nearby that might be cheap and yummy.  I stumbled across Mr Assante's, which was well reviewed, and which a friend had mentioned as really good.  So we called (since I couldn't find a menu anywhere online) for the specials and was happy to discover one of them sounded absolutely delicious, so I ordered it, and hubby went for a Chicken Parm sub, his standard.


We were both REALLY happy with our dinners.  My special was pasta with eggplant, roasted red peppers, and a few other tasties, came with delicious bread and salad.  


It's kinda far, though, so we probably would only go back if we were in the area, though we DO want to try their pizza, which is totally raved all over.


But if you live close or are in the area, definitely check out Mr Assante's!
Mr Assante's Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments: