Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kettleman's Bagels

456 Elizabeth Ave.
Somerset, NJ 08873
(732) 868-0008

My husband said he wanted bagels today and that he wanted to try a new place. I hadn't seen that there was a new bagel place in the new strip malls by Shop Rite, but I guess he did. He went and got a dozen bagels this morning, and a container of cream cheese--the total came to $8.35. I don't usually get the bagels, but he said their prices are comparable to everyone else in the area.

It doesn't much matter, because their bagels are really excellent and HUGE. They were so fresh, I was very happy! I had an everything bagel, and it was really tasty. The Boy had a plain bagel, and seemed to just gobble it up. BAJ agreed that his bagel was really fresh.

It also makes me very happy to have a bagel shop near my commute since I don't pass ANY and have lately had a lot of morning Pork Roll cravings. This shop is right near daycare, so SCORE!!!!

Kettleman's Bagels on Urbanspoon


No comments: