Friday, January 29, 2010

Blitzburger

108 Easton Ave.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

I don't think I ever reviewed Blitzburger. We started by heading to Tido's Junkyard Dogs, looked and the menus, got ready to order, then saw the sign that no credit cards are accepted. We started to search for an ATM when we saw Blitzburger, which was also on my mental list.
It was a beautiful day, so we sat outside. The lingering smell of stale beer from Olde Queens tantalized my newly pregnant nose.... The prices of their burgers really surprised me; they certainly aren't cheap by any stretch of the imagination. That said, their prices are fairly reasonable, considering the ENORMOUS size of the burgers (10 oz!), and they now have a $4.95 special menu. It was way more than my queasy stomach could handle, but it was REALLY tasty. BAJ got one of their chicken burgers, and liked it a lot too.

In short, it was really good, but a little on the pricey side for us. We thought their fries were good, and I think we had a shake too (as I said, it's been awhile!), but it was close to $20 for us to get sandwiches, fries, and two drinks...






Blitzburgers on Urbanspoon

No comments: