Sunday, January 11, 2009

A&G Fine Foods

400 Lincoln Blvd, Middlesex - (732) 563-4001
www.agfinefoods.com

The hubs and I decided to try this place after hearing that they are fantastic. It was a nice little Italian foods place, and I'd really love to try their prepared meals, which looked fantastic. We both had our sandwiches on club rolls, which didn't really impress me, although BAJ liked it a lot. He had the Middlesex Special, which we both thought "ok," but we both really liked my #9. The meats were all really fresh and tasty, and on the whole the sandwich was very good. I'd like to try their hero roll since I was a little disappointed in the club roll. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't what I was looking for. BAJ even mentioned them today as we were thinking about our lunch options, so we will definitely return here soon.


A & G Italian Fine Food on Urbanspoon

No comments: