Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mockingbird Cafe

We took a Good Friday hike up to Basking Ridge to try this joint. When my husband worked in Basking Ridge, he had heard people will wait for an hour on the weekends.

Our breakfast was great. Service was good, the place is cozy, and the food was interesting and tasty.

My husband and I shared a Dutch Baby and Ricotta Lemon pancakes while the boys shared Bananas Foster french toast. All super tasty, though the Dutch baby wasn't really filling.

Worth the drive!

Mockingbird Cafe on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Jamal Mohamed said...

Great post on "Mockingbird Cafe". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- Culinary Institute | Chef Training Institute

Digital Marketing said...

Excellent information, I like your post.

Food Delivery Service

Order Food Online

Fast Food Delivery