Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dunellen Hotel

120 N Washington Ave
Dunellen, NJ 08812

http://www.dunellenhotel.com/

I had heard wonderful things about the Dunellen Hotel, so when a 4:45pm stop to Joe's Crab Shack meant a 2 hour wait, we decided to go here instead.


We had a hard time picking, and ended up with an appetizer, a soup, plus entrees.  Oink.
M chose the Triple Onion Soup, and thought it was pretty good.  I liked it when I had a taste too.  We also had the Hot Crab Dip, and it was good.
M had the Lobster Reuben and went on and on about how much he wanted to just keep eating but that he was too full from all the appetizers.  I had a special; I think it was pot roast.  I had to hold myself back so I would have leftovers.  It was one of those, "I'm not hungry, but this is so good, I can't stop eating," kind of meals.


So, we had a great meal at the Dunellen Hotel!!





Dunellen Hotel on Urbanspoon

No comments: