Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fresh.

562 Allen Rd
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
www.iwantfreshfood.com

Long time, no post. We haven't really been out to any new places. I know we've been eating out, but I can't even think of where we've been lately.

Anyway, today we wanted lunch out. I checked my handy dandy wishlist on urbanspoon and remembered I had wanted to try Fresh.

I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, which came with a slice of very fresh mozzarella, some tomato, arugala, and herb mayo. It was excellent, and too large for me to finish.

BAJ ordered a turkey reuben. He liked it a lot. Not a fan of reubens, it's not a surprise that I wasn't a big fan of it, but I'm not the one to go on here.

I really liked the vibe of the shop too. Their decor is very casual and, well, fresh. The staff was very courteous. It's a counter store, but they bring the food out to your table, and as we were leaving, we were asked how everything was--he seemed genuinely concerned.

They have cookies in jars on the counter, which caught the attention of The Boy. They looked so good, as did the many other treats. Maybe another time.

We were very pleased... it's a good thing that BAJ only has a short time for lunch and is too far from here, or he might be going to Fresh for lunch every week!


Fresh. on Urbanspoon

No comments: