Monday, February 16, 2009

A&S Pizza

A & S Pizza
(732) 828-8981

940 Easton Ave, Somerset, NJ 08873

We were, once again, jonesing for pizza on a Sunday night. We compromised with a Sicilian pie (hubs wanted pan pizza from Pizza Hut, I preferred not) and decided to try somewhere new. The pizza was fine, prices were ok, but my complaint is the service.

I called the order in around 5:45, and was told 15 minutes. I waited about 5 minutes before leaving the house. I took me about 10-15 minutes to get there from the house. I went in to pick up the pizza and was told it wasn't quite ready, a few more minutes. So I sat down. At some point in my wait, I saw that the clock said 6:15. My pizza didn't come out until 6:30. That means it was AT LEAST 15 minutes from the time I got there, and at LEAST half an hour from the time I called in my order.

Sooo, it really didn't matter to us how good the pizza was, the wait means never again for us.


A&S Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments: