Saturday, May 3, 2008

Steck's Delicatessen

325 Highway 202/206
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

BAJ asked that we try a new deli place today for lunch, so to the internet I went. I found this place and, based on the reviews on yahoo local, decided it would be the place to go. We had a bit of a hard time finding them, not expecting them to be in a strip mall, but the internet age allows us to have the internet on our cell phones so we just called them up. They're on the Somerville Circle, right next to Barnes and Noble!

My husband had a "Cold Cut Sloppy Joe," and proclaimed the bread to be delicious. I ordered an Italian sub and it was good, although not outstanding. My husband has also been on a quest for good German potato salad and proclaimed the search has come to an end! We also had an order of pasta salad, which was good and had an interesting flavor that we couldn't place.


Steck's Delicatessen on Urbanspoon

No comments: