Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sahara Restaurant

165 Easton Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

I went here with some friends for lunch a long time ago (I was only slightly pregnant!). One of the girls raved about this place and their salads. I had a hard time selecting something from the menu but eventually tried something....I don't mind trying new things at all, and my friends said that what I picked was typically good....I don't remember what it was but suspect it was Baba Ghanoush. My lunch was ok, but nothing to really write home about. Dunno, maybe Turkish food isn't my thing, maybe I just need to try something else.. but I probably won't be doing it at Sahara.

Food aside, their decor is delightful, with outdoor seating available (if you don't mind the lovely Easton Ave as your view).
Sahara on Urbanspoon

No comments: