Sunday, July 15, 2012

Carriage House Cafe

600 W Union Ave Bound Brook NJ
http://www.cafecarriagehouse.com/


We've tried to go here before, only to discover too late that they are closed on Sunday.  We were in the area and decided to splurge on lunch out.

We got our meals to go; the boys shared (and enjoyed) a kids' cheeseburger, which came with fries.    I had a Chipotle Chicken Panini and it was  so good.  Half was plenty for me, especially when combined with the fries I swiped from the boys and the onion rings (perhaps the best I've ever had) I shared with my husband.

My husband had their signature Bulgogi (Chicken) Sub.  It's chicken in a Korean style sauce.  It was tasty, and he enjoyed it, but it definitely wasn't quite as good as my sandwich.

A good, and not too expensive, meal at Cafe Carriage House!




Cafe Carriage House on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Pam said...

This place closed in July for good. I didn't think it would last long. Since we've been here 5 years, it's been Quizno's, Amazing Hot Dog, Straw Hat Pizza & Carriage House.