Sunday, February 19, 2012

Moe's Southwest Grill


120 Cedar Grove LnSomersetNJ 08873

(732) 560-5000

Moe's welcomes you from the second you walk in the door.  Literally, they yell, "Welcome to Moe's!" when you walk in.  We took the whole family, and my husband was really excited to see that they have one of those "make your own" Coke machines where you can make a huge number of different combinations.  It was pretty cool getting a Raspberry Coke rather than my typical Cherry Coke.

I loved Moe's.  First, they use really fresh ingredients, grass fed steak, free range chicken.  It's fresh like Baja Fresh but customizable like Chipotle.  I got the Joey Jr the first time we were there, which was the perfect size for me.  I loaded it up with all the stuff I like.  It also comes with really fresh tortilla chips and you can visit the salsa bar.

On our second trip, I decided to give their tacos a try, choosing a soft and hard shell taco, both with chicken.  These were really tasty to, though the hard shell pretty much fell apart and I sort of had a taco salad by the time I got home.  I forgot to visit the salsa bar since I got take out, and was pleased that the chips were plenty good enough to snack on without any salsa.

Love Moe's!!


Moe's Southwest Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments: