Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Asian Garden

145 Woodbridge Ave. Highland Park, NJ
(732)985-8863
http://www.asiangardentogo.com/

Today, I had grand plans for dinner.  We were going to a local amusement park for the day, but since the boys nap around 1, it wouldn't be a big deal for me to stop at a grocery store on the way home to get the stuff I needed for dinner and make it.  It didn't happen, though, since we stayed at the park until 4, and it's an hour ride home.  Exhausted, we decided to with Chinese food.  I turned once again to my urbanspoon app, and came up with the highly rated Asian Garden in Highland Park.

We ordered a Chicken Lo Mein combo platter and a quart of Won ton Soup.  I was told this would be about 10 minutes, and it was ready in less than that.

My husband kept saying that each part was SO good, and it was.  I don't know if it was the best I've ever had, but it was darn good takeout Chinese food.

As a side note, we've been on the lookout for a takeout place that gives plastic containers, and Asian Garden hit the mark... they're the first in the area we've found that gives a reusable container.

Asian Garden on Urbanspoon

No comments: