Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Famished Frog

18 Washington St
Morristown, NJ 07960

I had been here once before to meet a friend, but took my husband there a few weeks ago to meet some friends. First, we were really disappointed that they would not seat us (to a hungry, morning sick pregnant woman, this was not exactly acceptable) until our entire party was there, despite our promise that we would be ordering an appetizer for the table.

Anyway.

We started with two appetizers--Baked Brie and Spinach Artichoke Dip. The Spinach dip was much like any other you'd get at any restaurant. The Brie, however, was outstanding. So rich and gooey and delicious.

On my previous visit, I had the Lobster Grill, which I recommended to my friend, who devoured it. Guess it was a good recommendation. BAJ got the Bermuda Chicken Sandwich, which also got devoured. I don't remember what my other friend got, but she enjoyed it. As for me, I got Vodka Penne with chicken. As I said before, I was not feeling well, so I had a hard time eating my meal--no fault of the restaurant or the food, I just couldn't eat it.

We were really pleased with our meal. I love a place that recognizes that folks like to go out to each with small children--they have not only a coloring placemat, but also gives kids a little Froggie finger puppet, in keeping with their theme.

Famished Frog on Urbanspoon

No comments: