Friday, August 8, 2008

Park Deli

(732) 545-6585
80 Raritan Ave
Highland Park, NJ


Looking for lunch the other day, we happened to discover this place via yahoo local, and gave it a try. From the outside, this is probably a place I would have bypassed, but I'm glad we went in and gave it a try.

I love a place with a large selection of sandwiches made up... I'm not creative, and without such a suggestion, I go to my old standby of Italian hoagie.

They have lots of options here, which is wonderful, and these selections are certainly a Russian dressing lover's dream-- I think every one has Russian on it.

I like that they use Boar's Head too.

My sandwich, the Roller Coaster Hero, was pretty good. I forget what BAJ got, but it was good too (Of course, I had to try it). He raved about them over on yahoo local, but I think he liked it a little more than I did.

Park Deli on Urbanspoon

No comments: