Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hailey's Harp and Pub

I have not blogged in forever, possibly the result of having too many blogs. So it's time to just start writing.

My family paid our second visit to Hailey's Harp and Pub in Metuchen the other night. My kids LOVE this place, simply because of the shuffleboard table. Yes, my children love bar games.

My husband and I though, love the food. The first time we visited, they had a special Oktoberfest menu and the food was great, and this time we both ordered from the regular menu.  He chose and entree I was eyeing, "Hailey's Hooley," which was tasty but out of season tomatoes really brought it down a smidge. My husband raved about the eggplant in the dish, though. I tried the Guinness Stew. Despite not being a fan of the beer, this stew was so good. My 4 year old tried it, and he did a "watch me fall out of my seat to show you how much I love this!" I had leftovers the next day and the meat was still incredibly flavorful and tender.

As of this post, Hailey's is on restaurant.com; stop at ebates first to get up to to 10% cash back on your shopping there!


Hailey's Harp & Pub on Urbanspoon

No comments: