Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Melting Pot

190 W Main St
Somerville, NJ 08876

Instead of Christmas gifts this year, my husband and I went to a nicer than normal dinner. We chose the Melting Pot this year after I received an email that they were having a special for Christmas Eve. For $40 per person, we had a cheese course (with veggies, apples and bread--we chose Spinach Artichoke), a salad course (I had the California Salad, and my husband had Caesar), the Seafood Trio (this was our only non choice with the Christmas Eve special--it included scallops, shrimp, tilapia, and salmon), and finally the dessert course (we chose Chocolate Smores). We figured this was an incredible deal, and it was all delicious.

We arrived at the first reservation we could get--4pm--so as to accommodate our toddler, and the service was great. They were very accommodating of us and our needs around our child; this sort of surprised me given their more upscale setting, but I was beyond pleased to experience it.

We very much enjoyed our time at the Melting Pot and we also were really happy to get such a great deal. Sign up for their Club Fondue to find out about these events!



Melting Pot on Urbanspoon

No comments: